Differences Backlink with Spam Link

Differences Backlink with Spam Link

I have little experience when learning seo, then I wrote in a forum with the title "thousands of backlinks floated in this forum", and it turns out a lot of Disagree with my writing, because the links are very much from the forum and do not have a PR , it is a Link Spam is NOT a Backlink.
Differences Backlink with Spam Link

What a shameful experience, but what else, his name is also learning will always find mistakes.

From that experience I understand and understand about the difference between Backlink and Spam Link, you need to know again the name of the spam link not only comes from the forum, but more that comes from Blog Comment or comments of people on the blog that leaves tens to hundreds of links not qualified.


You can see in the picture, tens to hundreds of spam links are floating on the comments on people's blogs. Therefore also I really do not like comments that leave spam links on my site, and if I find something like that, then the comment will I remove mercilessly: D.

Well ... even though I also often spam, but I spam the link in its place: D, that is on the blog of a kind person who allows to put many links on their blog.

So many times post this time hopefully helpful and useful, good comment and weighted always I wait, thank 🙂 and do not forget to subscribe so as not to miss info SEO Technique